Complete Video PackageYour wedding will be preserved in high quality digital form, providing you with memories for years to come in brilliant 1080p.
- The entire ceremony will be shot in 1080p full high definition from start to finish from up to four camera angles.
- Video includes wedding rehersal, pre-wedding preparations, pre-ceremony footage, and events from the reception (including the introductions, cake cutting, toasts, important dances, bouquet & garter, and other notable events) up to the couple's sendoff.
- When possible, dubbed in audio from groom's microphone and other audio sources will be added during ceremony and reception. Additionally, music from the dances will be added during the editing process, all of this to improve sound quality and the overall viewing experience.
- Suplied photos can be spliced into the video at the appropriate times. And a group of photos can be added at the beginning or end as a slideshow.
- Music overlays can be added at your discretion, music selection is chosen by you.
- Groom will be equipped with a lavaliere microphone for improved sound quality.
- Video includes additional pre-ceremony footage including bride dressing, video of photography sessions (both before and after wedding), and complete recording of all events during the reception.
- At your discretion, music can be added to notable events such as the cake cutting, toasts, and bouquet & garter.
- Videos or audio played during the reception can be included (you supply it) in the video.
- Completed package includes:
- Two lightscribe DVDs in premium cases
- Two 1080p Blu-Rays in premium cases
- Private internet (YouTube or Vimeo) video in 1080p HD so you can share the video with friends and family
- Complete 1080p video in high-quality computer-readable file (usually MP4)
- Two DVDs in premium cases - $30
- Two 1080p Blu-Rays in premium cases - $50
- Complete collection of raw materials - $60
- Internet video will be hosted on the Nimon Productions YouTube or Vimeo channels as a private video, this means that only those with a direct link to the video can view it, it cannot be found using the YouTube or Vimeo search. If you want the video to be public, all you have to do is ask (the private or public status of the video can be changed at any time).
- The expected length is only an estimate and the actual length may vary based on the content available for editing. Actual length of video is not known until completion of editing process.
- DVDs are burned using the DVD+R format which works on most DVD players and computers, if a different format is required (DVD-R, VCD, etc.), please notify me before we schedule the recordings.
- Venues that span multiple days or are more than an hour's drive from Clovis, CA may accrue an additional charge for expenses and travel time. Please inform me of venue scheduling and location before we schedule the recordings.